Saturday 14 August 2021 07:00 - 15 August 2021 21:00
Pirin National Park
Тwo-day trek in the glacial valleys of Sinanitsa, Spano Pole and Vlahinski in Pirin - spiritual ecstasy! Ascent of Sinanitsa and Muratov peaks!
As usual, we start at 7:00 a.m. at the Vassil Levski National Stadium. The drive takes us to the Kresna gorge, where we take a turn to the Pirin National Park to kick off our hike. In about 3 hours uphill, we reach the Sinanitsa lodge. On the way we have lunch, enjoying magnificent views of the eponymous peak and its surrounding. At the lodge we have a rest and continue with an ascent to the peak where we stand in awe at the breathtaking views of entire Pirin. We traverse the peak and at dusk go down to the lodge.
Elevation gain/loss - up 1300m; down 300m.Total hike - 6 h
On Sunday, our trail is longer than the one on Saturday, but it is predominantly an easy downhill hike. For a start, we go up to the Sinanishka Porta (Sinanishka Pass) to reach the periphery of the Spano Pole glacial valley. The valley is famous for its distinctive magic and the fabulous beauty of the Georgiyski lakes. We pass by Muratov peak and if we have time, we can climb the peak in 25 minutes. We have lunch on the shores of the great Vlahino lake - a veritable masterpiece in Pirin! We pass by three more charming lakes. Two hours later we get to the area where it all started and become aware of the magnificent circuit we did in those two days. We thank Pirin for the overwhelming emotions. We don't say "goodbye", we say "see you soon"! :)
Elevation gain/loss - up 650m; down 1600m. Total hike - 7-8 h
Click on any of the pictures to open Gallery:
Price per person if the group is of 8 people or more - BGN105.
Group under 7 people - BGN125.
- Transport from Sofia to Sofia
- Licensed mountain guide
- Mountain insuranse
- Accommodation at Sinanitsa lodge
Price doesn't cover:
- Food on the way and in the shelter
- Return ticket for the lift
Reservation for participation and payment:
- To join the excursion, please fill in the Reservation Form, which you can find in the Main Menu. We will do our best to respond you at our earliest convenience!
- You can pay in cash or remit a bank transfer and we will issue to you a cash receipt or respectively an invoice according to VAT Law (art. 113 and art. 114)!
- In case of sudden change of the meteo conditions or other unforeseen situations, the guide may stop the group from the planned trek and to change the direction depending on the conditions. He proposes another trek, agreed with the tourists!
- In the case of dense fog or slippery terrain the guide may change the trek to ensure the health of the tourists!
- The treks are forbidden for tourists with heart diseases, problems with the legs and other dangerous contions for the mountains!
- If the group is more than 10 tourists there is a second guide, which doesn't change the price!
- mountain shoes
- backpacks (women: 30-40l; men: 50-70l)
- thermo underwear
- trekking poles
- slippers for the hotels
- sweater, fleece
- headlamp (with extra batteries)
- tourist knife
- sun glasses with UV protection
- sun-protected cream
- bathing clothes
- others - personal stuff, the camera is not a bad idea :)
- personal documents - ID card
Предстоящи събития - position bottom
Оригинална двудневна екскурзия в Малешевска и Огражден планини - съвършената дивотия по девствени места :)
Тържествено закриване на туристическата 2023г. - с. Борово (под Кръстова гора) в Родопите - разходки, велики гледки, подаръци и блага дума с добри приятели :)
Ecuador - Amazonia, Galapagos, trekking, whales and sharks! (Beginners)
Пътят Аустрал в Патагония - непознатата северна част на най-стихийната област на Земята!!! Различната Патагония:)
Peru and Chile - the trip of our lives! (Beginners)
Corsica - The Mediterranean mountainous wonder /GR20/ - 10 days! (Intermediate)
The proud of Italy - Fairy Dolomites (Intermediate)
10тата годишнина на Алекстрек на Фарьорските острови за 10ти път - 10 дни и 10 острова - тайното съкровище на Северния Атлантик (Средно Напреднали)
Меркантур и Котски Алпи 10 дни - 2 планини и 2 грандиозни каньона за 8 дни - глазурата на Югоизточна Франция! Десетки езера, страховити зъбери, водопади, ибекси, муфлони, Марсиански пейзажи и най-високата точка на митичното състезание Tour de France! :)
Пикос де Еуропа /Испания/ - Планината, която докосва най-съкровените кътчета на планинската ни същност и връща доверието ни, че Европа не е изчерпана откъм величествени и диви красоти! :)