Thursday 14 May 2020 07:00 - 31 May 2020 20:00
Machu Picchu, Nazca, Colca Canyon, San Pedro de Atacama, geysers El Tatyo, The Moon valley etc.
- In case of sudden change of the meteo conditions or other unforeseen situations, the guide may stop the group from the planned trek and to change the direction depending on the conditions. He proposes another trek, agreed with the tourists!
- In the case of dense fog or slippery terrain the guide may change the trek to ensure the health of the tourists!
- The treks are forbidden for tourists with heart diseases, problems with the legs and other dangerous contions for the mountains!
- If the group is more than 10 tourists there is a second guide, which doesn't change the price!
- mountain shoes - at least 3 seasonal
- backpacks (30l-50l)
- slippers and clothes for the hotels a lot of pairs
- socks - a lot of pairs
- thick clothes
- thick jacket
- windstopper pants
- hat, gloves
- waterproof (2)
- headlamp (with extra batteries)
- tourist knive
- sun glasses with UV protection
- sun-protected cream
- bathing clothes
- others - personal stuff, the camera is not a bad idea :)
- personal documents - valid international passport